What parents need to know?
- Our program is for children ages 4 – 18 years old
- Our program is located at Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA 4141 Meadows Lane Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Program hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Drop off begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Program days: May 28th – Aug 9 Closed for 4th of July
- A cold lunch and snack will be provided.
- Participants have the option to bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
- This is a nut-free environment
What can my child do at Day Camp?
- Enjoy structured routines
- Fun academic projects and lessons
- 1:4 ratio of ABA trained therapists to kiddos for all activities
- Functional peer play
- Paint, draw, and make crafts and special projects.
- Afternoon activities and sports in gymnasium
- Have fun and make friends!
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
- Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
- Program availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
What does it cost to join Day Camp?
- $60 per day
- $250 per week
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
- No refunds will be given.
- On-Line: Registration open April 1st.
Important Registration Reminders:
- Please circle all individual dates needed.
- Please visit our website for the registration forms and payment.
- We are not accepting checks at this time
- Please mail enrollment packet to:
- RAD 10624 S Eastern Ave #A-425 Henderson, NV 89052
- Mandatory orientation will be scheduled at the parents convenience
- Orientation will be waived for those students currently enrolled in our after-school program.