What parents need to know?
- After School Care is for children ages 4 – 18 years old with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Our program is located at John R Beatty Elementary 8685 Hidden Palms Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89123 other locations TBD
- Program hours: Monday through Friday from 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Program days: Aug 12th – May 23rd
- Parents are responsible for transportation.
- Participants are asked to bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
- This is a nut-free environment
What can my child do at RAD’s program?
- Enjoy structured routines
- Fun academic projects and lessons
- 1:4 ratio of ABA trained therapists to kiddos for all activities
- Functional peer play
- Paint, draw, and make crafts and special projects.
- Afternoon activities and sports
- Children of all ranges of disability are welcome
- Have fun and make friends!
What does it cost to join?
- $20 per day
- $90 per week
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
- No refunds will be given.
- On-Line: Registration open July 1st
Important Registration Reminders:
- Please circle all individual dates needed.
- Please visit our website for the registration forms and payment.
- We are not accepting checks at this time
- Please mail enrollment packet to:
- RAD 10624 S Eastern Ave #A-425 Henderson, NV 89052
- Mandatory orientation will be scheduled at the parents convenience