What parents need to know?
- Our program is for children ages 4 – 18 years old with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Our program is located at John R Beatty Elementary 8685 Hidden Palms Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Program hours: Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Drop off begins at 8:30 a.m. Parents are responsible for transportation.
- Program days: April 15-18.
- Participants are asked to bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
- This is a nut-free environment.
What can my child do at RAD’s program?
- Enjoy structured routines.
- Fun academic projects and lessons.
- 1:4 ratio of ABA trained therapists to kiddos for all activities.
- Functional peer play.
- Paint, draw, and make crafts and special projects.
- Afternoon activities and sports
- Children of all ranges of disability are welcome!
- Have fun and make friends!
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
- Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
- Day program availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-Registration is required at least 1 week prior to program start date.
What does it cost to join?
- $50 per day
- $200 for all 4 days
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
- No refunds will be given.
- On-Line: Registration opens March 25th.
Important Registration Reminders:
- Please circle all individual dates needed.
- Please visit our website for the registration forms and payment.
- We are not accepting checks at this time.
- Please mail enrollment packet to:
- RAD 10624 S Eastern Ave #A-425 Henderson, NV 89052
- Mandatory orientation will be scheduled at the parents convenience
- Orientation will be waived for those students currently enrolled in our after-school program.