What parents need to know?
- Our program is for children ages 3 – 12 years old (potty trained)
- Our program is located at Milestone Family Solutions: 3145 Warm Springs Rd Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89120
- Program hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Drop off begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Program days: December 23, 26, 27, 30,31. Jan 2,3.
- Please provide your child with a lunch and a snack, an afternoon snack will be provided.
- This is a nut-free environment
What will my child do at MFS?
- Enjoy structured routines
- Fun academic projects and lessons
- Functional peer play
- Paint, draw, and make crafts and special projects.
- Have fun and make friends!
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
- Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
- Program availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
What does it cost?
- $55 per day (830-530)
- $260 for 4 full days
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
Important Registration Reminders:
- Please list all individual dates needed.
- Please visit our website for the registration forms and payment.
- We are not accepting checks at this time
- Please mail enrollment packet to:
RAD 10624 S Eastern Ave #A-425 Henderson, NV 89052
- Mandatory orientation will be scheduled at the parents convenience
- Orientation will be waived for those students currently enrolled in our after-school program.